github.com/Rafe -- firstname.lastname@example.org
July 2018 - current
- Built Flow, the focus timer plus todo list app with React Native
March 2013 - Feb 2018
Senior Software Engineer
- Develop Casebook, Indiana State Child Welfare system with Rails, React.js, Postgres, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Lead and build Casebook Mobile App, introduce React Native to Casecommons.
- Propose and host developer learning lunch to build developer culture in Casecommons.
- Worked as import API team lead for Indiana State hotline system, migrated 6 million records from legacy system.
- Improve server infrastructure by integrating new tool includes vagrant, chef kitchen and serverspecs with Devops team.
- Work under pair programming environment with test driven development and continuous integration.
April 2012 - November 2012
- Worked on Backbone.js single page application with python Django backend.
- Improved SplingEngine, the spling url crawler that transfer url to image. Running on RabbitMq
- Worked with Instagram, Flicker, Embedly and Bing api.
- Created Spling widget, Embeded splingboard on 3rd party website.
June 2011 - August 2011
Software Engineer Intern
- Built RESTful api and backend with Ruby on Rails and Postgresql. Deploy service to Heroku and Amazon EC2.
- Developed single page application with Backbone.js and bootstrap.
- Published email parsing module as rubygem mail_parser.
Hung-Yong Software. Taiwan
Febuary 2010 - August 2010
- Built Online Survey system for Taiwan Mobile, using ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Developed workflow web service using VB.NET and automated testing with SOAPUI.
- Setup Continuous Integration Server, automated deployment and testing processes for team, shortened the development time and significantly reduced integration problems.
New York University
August 2010 - January 2012
Master of Computer Science
Core courses taken: Computer Graphic, Computer Vision, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Modern Cryptography, Computer Architecture, Programming Languages.